24 October 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM

YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! 

I woke this morning missing you, missing you like you can never imagine. Sometimes when I'm alone I can hear your laughter fill my room! I can't stop remembering those days when you would call only to look into my eyes and say 'Oh God my baby is so beautiful and I'm so blessed to have you'. Your love for me surpasses all my mistakes and imperfections, you have shown me so much love and care and I'm forever indebted to you.
On Sundays, I will watch you sing your heart out in the choir, shouting about how good our God is.... I can almost hear you singing right now!
I remember when I will upset you, that never last more than a second. On my birthday, you are always the first to call and sing me the hoy birthday song.
If there is another life please I still would love to have you in my life.
To the best Mum in the world Happy Happy birthday to you, my one and only. My humble wish for you today Mum is that God will give you a long and a healthy life so you can enjoy the fruit of you labour and I promised will do everything humanly possible to make you the happiest mum in my world cos I know I'm your hope and your dream.
From all your kids and Team one on one with Stephanie Happy birthday Mum...

No comments:

Post a Comment