18 July 2015

One On One With Mohammed of Khartoun, Sudanese Restaurant





Africa is the World's second-largest and second-most-populous continent, with over 54 Countries. We have an array of cultures and our food is rich and uniquely different. I love trying new food and new method of cooking so I visited a Sudanese Restaurant.I had a chat with Mohammed a Sudanese/ Egyptian chef. We talked about all things food and I had to try some food out. 

Mohammed owner of the Khartoun Restaurant located in the heart of footscray says his opening two new branches in Sunshine and Dandenong. He says customers travel very far for his food because he keeps it fresh and makes sure there is no difference in taste with what is made back home. Mohammed taught me how to make Sudanese traditional dish called Foul or Ful, the Arabic word for fava beans or broad beans.



No comments:

Post a Comment