14 October 2014
Nigeria's 54th Independece Celebration Melbourne, Australia
Over 600 people came together on the 11th of October to Celebrate Nigeria's 54th Independence Day in Melbourne Australia. I had a chat with a few people present at the occasion in Nigerian Pidgin English. I can't stop laughing, actually I was challenged by my friend Jane. I think I did an awesome job haha but you be the judge.
Watch the Nigerian President of Victoria Fred Tayo Alale, Timomatic, Paul Osagie and a few others answers my questions in Nigerian pidgin so funny.
Special Thanks
Olivier Mus - Camera
Jane Dakowah - Camera
MakeMeFab - Bola for my makeup
Chioma Uzoho - Hair
Blessing Aniah - for providing me with the beautiful Iro and Buba outfit.
Music - Colla P Square Ft Don Jazzy
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-On-One-With-Stephanie/227336260744720
N/B There might be a bit of noise
My intention was to make the interviews as relaxed as possible. I had so much fun doing it and I hope you have fun watching too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment