11 February 2014

Valentine's Day Gift ideas for Him/Her

Hi guys, so it's just two days to go before the big day. A few of you have sent me emails asking what my gift ideas for Him/Her are.....yeaaaa here are a few and so sorry it's coming your way so late but I have I done my research and found you gifts ideas from stores around Australia David jones to be precise so you don't have to wait for delivery, if you are not in Australia, I hope this gives you an idea. 
1. French kiss Hamper
2. Calvin Klein stripe Tie
3. Bleu by Chanel (All time favourite for guys)
4. Dr Dre Beats


1. Paul Smith Classic Suit Belt
2. Tomford Sahara Noir
3.Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Trunk Pack of Three
4. Diesel 



Gift ideas for Her


1. Calvin Klein spellbound Bangle
2. Bobbi Brown Basic Brush Zcollection
3. Zimmerman Clutch 
4. Marc By Marc Jacobs 


1. French Kiss Hamper
2. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb (all time favourite and comes highly recommended for her)
3. Ralph Lauren Romance
4. I can't give ou a link for the flower cos I just found it on line (sorry)





No comments:

Post a Comment